When signing up for one of our studio-based workshops, please be aware of our policies with regard to payments, cancellations and refunds.
Payments for workshops
- Payment for workshop bookings must be made within 7 days of booking, or 3 days before the commencement of the workshop, whichever is sooner. If payment is not received within this timeframe then your workshop place cannot be guaranteed.
- Where last minute booking are made (within 3 days of the commencement of the workshop), payment must be made immediately to secure a place.
- Cash payments on the day of the workshop are not accepted. If a participant attends a workshop without prior payment, he/she may be turned away.
Cancellation, deferment and refunds of workshops
- Workshops will be cancelled when the following weather warning are issued by the HKO on the day of the workshop : Red rainstorm, black rainstorm, typhoon signal 8, 9 or 10. We reserve the right to make a decision to cancel based on the likelihood of these signals being issued during a workshop.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Eko Savon due to a HKO weather warning, participants will be offered an option to defer to a subsequent workshop of the same value.
- If a workshop is cancelled by Eko Savon due to any other unforeseen circumstances, participants will be offered either the option to defer to a subsequent workshop of the same value OR to be issued a full refund.
- If a participant is unable to attend on the original date booked, minimum 7 days notice is required in order to change to a new date at no extra cost.
- If a participant cancels their place on a workshop within 7 days of the commencement of the workshop, a place at a later workshop cannot be guaranteed and a refund will not be issued.
- If a participant cancels within 24 hours of the workshop commencement, no deferment or refund can be offered.